The NCSHP invites you join us for the many exciting events the Society holds throughout the year. From the Hispanic Educational Summit to our Quarterly Meet & Greets, our events engage the community, raise awareness about current issues, and promote Hispanic Education. These events are designed to accomplish several things. First, our events provide members a chance to network and build relationships. Second, they reach out to non-members and allow individuals new to the NCSHP to learn more about what the Society does and help get them involved. Third, our events engage the community and help invest in and equip Hispanic students and their families to help our Latino youth reach their full educational potential. The various events we hold throughout the year often focus on one or more of these areas, but the end goal of every event we hold is the same:
Promote Latino Education… Shape the Future!
In addition to the events held by the NCSHP and our partner organizations, we also provide a platform to announce events that are of interest to the Hispanic community throughout North Carolina. If you have questions about any of the programs listed below or would like us to include an upcoming event, please contact us at email@example.com.
NCSHP and Partner Events:
- The 100 Group and Lifetime Members Reception – April 25,2017 [By invitation only]
- Jóvenes para Ayudar Fiesta for Education – May 13, 2017
- NCSHP Board of Directors Meeting – May 20, 2017
- Volunteer Appreciation & Quarterly Membership Meeting – May 30, 2017
- Latino Education Celebration – September, 2017
- “Mi Exito, la Universidad” Eduction Fair – November, 2017
Hispanic Community Events:
- SOMOS – Fuertes, Unidos and Here to Stay – April 22, 2017
- Maestro Especial Nominations – April 30, 2017
- II Día de la Ciencia y la Tecnología – May 6, 2017
- Ritmo Latino Festival – May 13, 2017