Be a Corporate Sponsor
JOIN US as a corporate sponsor and TAKE PART in helping Latino youth achieve their dreams through education!
Promoting Education among Hispanic Youth!
The Hispanic youth of NC is tomorrow’s workforce. They have the potential to move the entire community forward and to further their contributions to the state economy through the pursuit of technical and higher education. The North Carolina Society of Hispanic Professionals (NCSHP) strives to provide these youth with the opportunities and programs they need to succeed in education.
We are delighted that NCSHP has accomplished one more year of service and dedication to the Latino students of North Carolina by promoting education and providing educational programs that have benefited our children and youth since 1999.
YOUR SPONSORSHIP DIRECTLY SUPPORTS THE SOCIETY’S EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS:
- Annual Hispanic Educational Summit and exhibit hall, the largest conference for Hispanic youth in the state, aiming to encourage higher education and internships for middle and high school students
- North Carolina Hispanic College Fund awarding annual scholarships between $500 and $2,500 to help overcome Hispanic students’ largest barrier for going to college – finances
- Stay in School Campaign and Video Contest aiming to reduce the dropout rate and introduce Hispanic students to multi-media careers
- ¡Gradúate! Program providing students educational guidance, tutoring and life-skills lessons
- Inspirational Speakers Group encouraging youth to reach their maximum potential through the examples of successful Hispanic professionals
- “Mi Éxito, La Universidad” Feria for Hispanic parents and students to learn about higher education and
navigating the school system.
An investment in a Hispanic student is an investment in North Carolina.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com or call us at 919-467-8424.