Become a Member. Promote Hispanic Education. Shape the Future.
Your annual membership runs from July 1st through June 30th. However, we invite new members to join throughout the year!
Why Become a Member?
The NCSHP programs exist because of you! Our membership donations, volunteer hours, and passion have created a nonprofit that has been able to promote Hispanic Education for 17 years!
Be a part of a growing network of Hispanic professionals in the state of North Carolina who share a belief in Education! As an NCSHP member, you have the opportunity to: invest in our youth and give them opportunities to succeed; connect with other NCSHP members, and become aware of community opportunities.
By our 20th Anniversary (2019) #QueremosSerMIL, we want to be thousand committed and engaged members standing for Hispanic education. Our members serve an essential role as advocates for our mission, while significantly improving the lives of students in North Carolina. Your membership matters! JOIN US TODAY and bring us closer to that goal!
What Are the Membership Types?
NCSHP membership has several different levels depending on the amount of contribution made.
- $10.00 Donation – Student Membership. This membership is available to anyone currently attending a secondary or post-secondary institution. We encourage students to become involved in the NCSHP while still in school as an opportunity to connect with the Hispanic community, meet student peers and professionals, build your resumé, participate in the NCSHP events and personal/professional development workshops, be eligible for an internship at the NCSHP and develop leadership skills by becoming a Student Ambassador! This membership runs yearly, from July 1st to June 30th.
- $45 – $99 Donation – Professional Membership. This membership is available to anyone who believes that an investment in Hispanic education is an investment in the development of our State! Memberships start with a donation of at least $45 up to $99 the NCSHP. This membership runs yearly, from July 1st to June 30th.
- $100 – $499 Donation – Sustaining Membership. This membership is available to anyone who wants to go over and above in supporting the NCSHP educational programs. Our Sustaining Members are the driving force for the Society’s sustainability over the years. This membership runs yearly, from July 1st to June 30th.
- $500 Donation – Lifetime Membership. This membership is available to anyone who makes a donation of $500 or more to the NCSHP. Lifetime members are passionate about Hispanic education and believe in the NCSHP’s mission of “Promoting Hispanic Education at all scholastic levels.” Unlike our other memberships, lifetime members never need to renew their membership with the NCSHP. However, many lifetime members continue to support the NCSHP through donations to programs/events and are actively involved in with the Society.
What are the Membership Benefits?
- Connect with a network of professionals and education leaders at quarterly meetings and professional development meetings
- Advance you career and build your Resumé
- Receive Promoviendo Juntos News (Quarterly Newsletter)
- Promote you business, organization, internship & job needs to Society Members through our mailing list and to visitors on the NCSHP website
- Receive special offers from the Society’s sponsors (as available)
- Member discounts on Student Achievement Workshop Fees
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE BY GETTING INVOLVED!
What is “The 100 Group” Membership?
“The 100 Group” is a selected group of 100 passionate, generous and influential individuals that serve as monumental advocates for Hispanic education. With their commitment of donating $150.00 annually, “The 100 Group” members support the sustainability of our educational programs and activities. “The 100 Group” is by invitation only. If you’re interested in becoming a part of this elite group, please contact Neyra Toledo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NCSHP Welcomes 2016 “The 100 Group” Members:
- Antonio Vela
- Constanza Gómez-Joines
- Irene Caicedo-González
- Jorgelina Araneda
- Luis Olivieri
- Marco Zárate
- Susan Zárate
- Yesenia Polanco-Galdamez
NCSHP derives its financial support from grants, corporate sponsorships, contributions, donations, and membership dues. Most of NCSHP work is done on a volunteer basis. Your membership dues go entirely to supporting NCSHP programs. That means, your donations go directly to supporting Hispanic youth. The Society is able to change the lives of thousands of North Carolina’s Hispanic youth through the generous support of donors like you. Donations are accepted in any amount and those $45.00 and over include your annual membership dues. All membership dues and donations are tax deductible.